Posted on: 9 July 2020
If your child will be getting married in the coming months, you have probably already realized that there is a long list of things that have to happen before their wedding takes place. Consider hiring a full-service wedding event planner. By doing so, you will be working with individuals who have the experience to orchestrate everything that has to do with hosting a memorable and beautiful event.
If you decide to go with a professional wedding planner, be ready to answer a lot of questions. He or she will want to know things like how many guests you will be inviting to the wedding and the type of wedding you envision. Of course, the wedding planner will also want to know how much you plan to spend on the wedding, too. You'll go over the calendar to make sure that the planners will be available on that date.
Here are some of the services you can expect from the wedding planner.
- The planner will help you with the design of the wedding invitations, with the printing and the mailing.
- The type of catering will also be covered. For instance, do you want a sit down formal meal or a casual buffet-style meal?
- The venue will be reserved, and the decorations, including lighting, will be set up.
- The clothes for the bride and groom and for the entire wedding party can be coordinated.
- If you want dancing at the wedding, a DJ or a band will be secured.
- Flowers for the church, and for the reception will be ordered and delivery will be arranged.
- The wedding planner will arrange for the bride's and bridesmaids flowers, the men's boutonnières, and any other flowers that will be part of the wedding.
- A wedding photographer will be hired for the engagement photo, the bridal portrait, and pictures at the reception.
The wedding planner will have the expertise to plan the timeline leading up to your child's wedding day. Coordinating calendars will take place to make sure everything is on schedule. Confirmations will be made ahead of time to make sure that vendors are making good progress. The day of the wedding will be choreographed, too. Your child will have plenty of time to get ready for the main event.
As you work with the wedding planner, don't hesitate to make suggestions and to express concerns. He or she wants your child's wedding to be everything they wanted it to be, and the planner will do everything possible to make that happen.Share